Monday 8 October 2012

Welcome!

Right, here we go, first post. Hopefully there won't be many posts that involve me saying things, we'll let the photos do the talking.

Gotta get a few things out of the way though.

First, we're not going with any kind of formal definition of "signs" or what can get posted here. If its funny and roughly fits the theme, it can be posted.

Second, submissions. I take submissions for here, contact details are on the right. I will also sometimes trawl places where people post images like Instagram, requesting any photos I think fit the blog's theme. If someone doesn't bother to reply to me I'll assume they don't care enough to mind me posting their picture on here.

That said, I'm not here to be a dick about things - if you want a picture taken down, ask me nicely and I'll happily do it.

Lastly, photo credits. I will credit anyone for their submissions. If I take your picture from Instagram, I'll name the account that provided it. If I know you personally, I'll probably put your name and a link to Twitter if you have it. If there's anything specific you do/don't want me to post, ask me and I'll go along with that.

Thanks, now lets get started! I have a load of photos to dump from my old Tumblog that this project started on and a boatload of submissions to include too.

No comments:

Post a Comment